maanantai 7. maaliskuuta 2011

Ed Hardy Death or Glory Jeans.

About these jeans: Stylee!! Well it’s all in the big writing which goes all over the pockets like the guys couldn’t get pissed with trying to make the thing discreet and fitting somewhere on a pocket or something.
Black and White. How can you get it wrong wearing such classic colors? One of my favorite pair of trousers. To be a classic.
Anyway, they’re great jeans and i won’t complain if that’s what i got to wear for an eternity in hell. I like black jeans because it’s really easy to wear for all sorts of activities including night clubbing.
Well at least in the night clubs which still let me get in. They ‘re becoming rare because of the fights I unwillingly generate, but it’s not my fault… I’m a third generation alcoholic, so go blame my gran’ma.I like the cut that’s a little tighter around the knees and a little bit larger near the feet. Black is great.
When you go black … you never go back.
Maybe because white jeans look dirty so quickly.
RETAIL PRICE:
Speaking about money, the devil, this reminds me that one of my ugliest ex girlfriend promised me usd 200 for letting her play with me for one hour (no comments on this please).
That should be enough money to buy a pair of these really cool Jeans by Ed Hardy.
Related search: ed hardy clothing, ed hardy hats, ed hardy hoodies, ed hardy jeans, ed hardy men shirts, replica ed hardy, wholesale ed hardy.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti